To enrol for this international exchange programme at ZU, candidates should first seek approval from the home university. The candidate should submit the application form upon the home university's confirmation and nomination.
Further details of the exchange programme and the online application form will be given upon the home university's confirmation of the nominated student.
1. Fill in <APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO ZHEJIANG UNIVERSITY>.
2. Do physical examination according to the items listed in the form of <PHYSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNERS>.
3. Send a copy of your official transcript, 1 recent passport-sized photos of yourself and a photocopy of the passport page/s that capture your details by email to email@example.com . Applications will be acknowledged promptly by email.
4. Time for application:
- Spring semester: September to December
- Fall semester: March to June
- Short-term program: two months in advance.
5. The Admission Notice and the form of <Visa Application for Study in China>(JW201 form or JW202 form) will be mailed to the applicant after his/her qualifications are verified.
6. Apply for a student visa or visitor visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's home country. Register at the International College during the period specified in the Admission Notice.