The 2nd AAAC
Annual Meeting AAAC 2009 will be held in April 11-12, 2009, Hangzhou, China.
All areas of theoretical computer science, especially design and analysis of algorithms and complexity theory.
Authors are invited to submit one-page abstracts (A4, PDF-files are strongly preferred) that can be based on original results or survey of existing results. Informal working notes including the one-page abstracts will be distributed at the meeting, which does not prevent any form of future publication on the same work.
Submission Server is now open.
Since each submission is one page, the Abstract column of the easychair is not important. Instead of giving an even shorter abstract, please indicate which author plans to give a talk using this column, like "Speaker: Bob Crinton." Note that easychair does not accept your submission if Abstract is too short.
Dates: April 11-12, 2009.
- 1-page abstract submission due: Feb 1, 2009
- Notification: Feb 15, 2009
- Early registration deadline: Mar 1, 2009
- Xiaotie Deng (City University of Hong Kong)
- Gerhard Woeginger (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Hee-Kap Ahn (Postech)
- Siu-Wing Cheng (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Peter Eades (University of Sydney)
- Rudolf Fleischer (Fudan University)
- Naveen Garg (Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi)
- Xiaodong Hu (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Kazuo Iwama (Kyoto University, Chair)
- Chi-Jen Lu (Academia Sinica)
- Kazuhisa Makino (University of Tokyo)
- Guochuan Zhang (Zhejiang University)
- Louxin Zhang (National University of Singapore)
The call for papers can be downloaded as PDF document